Kettner Exchange – Little Italy San Diego
Kettner Exchange features Progressive American cuisine from critically acclaimed Executive Chef Brian Redzikowski and dynamic cocktails from our Beverage Director & Bar Manager. Kettner Exchange was named to Michelin Guide’s prestigious Bib Gourmand list in 2019 and 2021. The restaurant boasts two levels of indoor/outdoor drinking and dining, filled with subtle nods to the City’s great bay and nautical
history. Our unique Private Event Menu, delicious cocktails and multiple spaces create the perfect space for Corporate Dinners and Receptions.
- Reception Style Events for groups of 400+ guests
- Large open-air rooftop with market lighting, private bar and city views
- Multiple event spaces on two floors
- Recipient of the coveted Orchid & Onion award for Architecture
Camino Riviera – Little Italy San Diego
Camino Riviera is located on the northern end of Little Italy in a convenient location to access many areas in San Diego. As soon as you walk through the doors you are transported to the Yucután coastline with sultry lighting and unique decor. Camino Riviera is the perfect space to enjoy an eclectic menu curated by Executive Chef Brian Redzikowski while enjoying delicious cocktails.
- Reception Style Events for groups of up to 150 guests
- Outdoor Patio with private bar, unique jaw dropping décor and lush greenery
- Extensive Mezcal and Tequila List with Mezcal and Tequila Tasting event enhancements available
- Unique entertainment options
The Grass Skirt – Pacific Beach, San Diego
The Grass Skirt was designed by famed designer Davis Krumins, of Davis Ink Ltd., and located in the heart of Pacific Beach two blocks away from the Pacific Ocean. The Grass Skirt employs the use of traditional tiki elements interlaced with seductive details that transport guests to a place of eternal sunset. The space is comfortable, fun and most importantly, memorable. With ample booth seating, fire features and theatrical effects for the more adventurous tiki-lovers, the Grass Skirt is a feast for all the senses.
- Reception Style Events for groups of up to 125 guests
- Secret Entrance through kitchen freezer door
- Over 150 different types of rum
- 5 different special sound, lighting & fire effects
- Island inspired photo op backdrops through the venue
- Hand carved wood tiki totems by Tiki Bosko, authentic lava rocks & genuine blowfish décor
- Two open-air patios, ample booths, lounge & communal seating
Captains Quarters – Pacific Beach, San Diego
The Captains Quarters is located in the heart of Pacific Beach just two blocks away from the Pacific Ocean. Inspired by the literal “captain’s quarters” of 17th-century ships, this new bar and lounge will transport guests to a luxurious and moody adventure on the high seas. Utilizing the same designer as the Grass Skirt, Davis Ink, Ltd. has taken on the task of transforming the bar into a lavish step back in time, complete with stunning details and visual surprises.
- Reception Style Events for groups of up to 85 guests
- Secret Entrance through unassuming Tile Wall
- Nautical Bar with Gin Focused Cocktails
- 55 Different Types of Gin
- Porthole Stormy Sea & Underwater LED Display
- Cannon Blast from the Ship
- Luxurious Lounge Seating and Central Bar fit for a Captain
Vin De Syrah – Downtown San Diego
An underground whimsical lounge with creative cocktails, an extensive beer list and a wide array of wines from all over the world. Whether a birthday, after work happy hour or full venue corporate gathering, we will make your event one you’ll never forget.
- Semi-private group reservations from 10-50 guests in our lounge
- Full Venue Buyouts for groups of up to 263 guests
- Private wine tasting experiences for any group size lead by a fun and inspiring sommelier
- Eclectic entertainment options – such as illusionist, tarot, burlesque, or saxophonist
- Custom cocktail menus
Firehouse – Pacific Beach San Diego
Firehouse American Eatery and Lounge is located in the heart of Pacific Beach just steps from the boardwalk. The entrance walls to Firehouse are clad with deep shou-sugi-ban, the Japanese technique of preserving and antiquing wood, which creates a charred effect. The shou-sugi-ban is juxtaposed with intermittent mirror installations that reflect the rising tide. The venue features two levels with mixed seating: cozy fireplace lounge, communal bar seating and traditional dining tables with large panoramic glass doors, designed to bring the outside in. The open-air rooftop with ocean oceans views features a private bar, fire pit, private seating cabanas and a retractable awning.
- Ocean View Rooftop Patio accommodates up to 100 guests seated or 120 guests reception style
- Semi-private rooftop accommodations over 20 guests
- First Floor accommodates groups of up to 40 guests seated or 70 guests reception style
- Casual and formal experiences planned according to preference
The Waverly – Cardiff by the Sea
The Waverly is a charming, boutique restaurant situated in the heart of Cardiff by the Sea, a coastal community in San Diego County, California. Known for its relaxed and inviting atmosphere, The Waverly offers a delightful dining experience for locals and visitors alike.
- The restaurant features a stylish, award-winning interior with a coastal-inspired design, combining a casual beachy vibe with modern touches. The décor typically includes a mix of natural elements like wood and stone, along with light colors and nautical accents that evoke a sense of seaside charm.
- In terms of cuisine, The Waverly is known for its diverse menu that caters to various tastes and preferences. It often focuses on fresh, locally sourced ingredients to create flavorful and satisfying dishes. The menu may include a range of options, such as seafood specialties, grilled meats, salads, sandwiches, and vegetarian or vegan choices.
- Bar offers a selection of craft beers, wines, and craft cocktails.
- The venue accommodates up to 80 guests